MLSS aims to offer a variety of resources to engage citizens in science and inform the public of marine conservation issues.
- Who Lives in a Glass Sponge Bioherm? (word puzzle)
- City of Glass (colouring activity)
- Marine Invertebrate Dichotomous Key
– Learn about Rockfish barotrauma
– Colouring for Kids
– Vancouver Aquarium’s Rockfish Identification Tool
Also, check out our Beach Interpretation Program and Stewardship Program for some more hands-on experiences.
Stay tuned to our website for more educational tools to come, or let us know if you are looking for something specific